UnitedForces Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedForces Hero League :: 9Dragons

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This game never dies ><
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm by Zeus-X

» TI(focking)BET !! FINALLY, TIBET IS HERE !! (patch 110 i think xD)
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 am by Sushinron

» Asura/Bardo Compensation Announcement (It's This Weekend)
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am by BloodMist

» Patch 108 Notes
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am by BloodMist

» update issue
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 am by DarkPhoenix1515

» Mall Price Increases With Tibet
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 am by Zeus-X

» Twitter Event #2 : 'Cool' buff on Sunday
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am by SacredChick

» 9D Promos & Events - 2/25-3/4 50% Off Tibet Refine Packs
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 am by Zeus-X

» Rules and Conduct - Effective 22nd February 2010
This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 am by DarkPhoenix1515

PST Time
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Evolet (880)
This game never dies >< - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis game never dies >< - Page 2 I_voting_barThis game never dies >< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zeus-X (693)
This game never dies >< - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis game never dies >< - Page 2 I_voting_barThis game never dies >< - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SacredChick (539)
DarkPhoenix1515 (527)
Vorpax (382)
shadowhunt3r (322)
Kiyatsu (278)
obscura (265)
CherubUltima (261)
Sushinron (255)

This game never dies ><

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeus-X
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Zeus-X

This game never dies >< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game never dies ><   This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Updated version
================================

The league "UF" has formed. Shortened the old name "UnitedForces" in this version, due to max 8 characters limit which is stupid. Should have at least 12.

What is UF aka UnitedForces?
UnitedForces is the noob league from Bardo. Formed with crazy kids and brain dead adults. UF might considered as UnitedFaps or UltimateFaggots, but NO, we are UnitedForces!

Who are we?
A bunch of noobs, newbies, nubs and nerds.

Do we PK?
No idea. Better ask the players from Bardo. Haters gonna hate.

What we do?
Well, we do.. hmm.. sort of.. eeeh.. Wait.. We don't know what we do. Just chilling and.. fapping.

Do we help?
Hell no! You are on your own in everything. Fk it.. We won't get you a panty when you are naked. Weeds so delicious, bruh.

Are we active?
After 10 years, we've grown up and now, already in working life. Yet still online in 9D at every hours we got.

What is the league buff?
What do you think? If you are lucky, will get 5% exp buff. If it matters you, UF ain't the one you want to come. Since we are small group, league buff sux as hell. Trust me, I guaranteed that... lol. We'll have to improve it time by time. ^^

Do we cocky?
Not really, just horny. Wink

What's our league rulez?
WTF is that? Do what you like, but don't cry when karma bites you. Twisted Evil

What language we speak in league?
Bruh, wee spake Engrish. Noh warries. Yu kan andarstend wat wee tock. Happi?

What is the purpose of the league?
Just to create community with the players we like and known for years, or cool enough to do sh!tz together with us.. may be orgy? If you've played on Bardo, I'm sure you know UF. You were either White or Black, Friends or Foes,  but here in RedFox, I insist you join us just to enjoy the game.. Old grudge should be dead by now, ain't it? ^^ :

What are the requirements to join?
Sorry to say that this is only for human. Martian/Aliens are not allowed. As for human, IQ/EQ counts, BUT if you have sexy lips, big boobs, nice azz and curvy body, we don't consider the rest. *fap fap fap*
Not for 12 years old stupid kid with big mouth. If you are one of such kid, go and ask money for ice-cream from your mommy/daddy and eat in the corner. What we have for you is giant sausage which could makes you scream. Oh, and if you like to cry for P2W shits and PK, well, grow up. We already grew up on it. Been there, done that, brah. Get over it. xD

Who are masters/leaders to invite?
Who care master or leader?! You are who you are, we are all the same - a bunch of **tards and fagg0ts under the name of UF. But to be the one in the team, you may PM those as below:
BoT

• Evolet (BoT)
    Visenya (BoT)
    afrohead (BoT)

HD

• Ex (HD)
    Ryie (HD)

SF
[TBU.. I have no idea which nub is leading SF. You KIV first.]
... or PM me in forum or wait a while or whoever the fk you can contact from UF... or whatever..

Does UF have forum?
There you go : http://unitedforces.inmyclan.com.

GG!
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Zeus-X

PostSubject: Re: This game never dies ><   This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:11 pm

I posted in RedFox forum - http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/uf-aka-unitedforces.1926/.

Since we won svs, I think its a good time to post recruitment thread for those from Bardo who wants to join us. And some other cool players. No need to invite all of them, we still can ask questions about their bardo names, what they did, etc,., and accept if he is cool enough for some sh!tz.
Back to top Go down
Evolet
Mofo
Mofo
Evolet

PostSubject: Re: This game never dies ><   This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Basically everyone in my band is leader haha Very Happy Idk if we should give all names or leave it just like that.
For SF you can write Jad3Dragon and Mucifera.
Back to top Go down
Zeus-X
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Zeus-X

PostSubject: Re: This game never dies ><   This game never dies >< - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm

I know.. all of us who joined us are leaders xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game never dies ><   This game never dies >< - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game never dies ><
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnitedForces Hero League :: UnitedForces (UF) - RedFox :: League General Discussion-
Jump to: