UnitedForces Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedForces Hero League :: 9Dragons

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» This game never dies ><
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm by Zeus-X

» TI(focking)BET !! FINALLY, TIBET IS HERE !! (patch 110 i think xD)
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 am by Sushinron

» Asura/Bardo Compensation Announcement (It's This Weekend)
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am by BloodMist

» Patch 108 Notes
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am by BloodMist

» update issue
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 am by DarkPhoenix1515

» Mall Price Increases With Tibet
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 am by Zeus-X

» Twitter Event #2 : 'Cool' buff on Sunday
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am by SacredChick

» 9D Promos & Events - 2/25-3/4 50% Off Tibet Refine Packs
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 am by Zeus-X

» Rules and Conduct - Effective 22nd February 2010
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 am by DarkPhoenix1515

PST Time
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Evolet (880)
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_vote_lcapDark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_voting_barDark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_vote_rcap 
Zeus-X (693)
Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_vote_lcapDark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_voting_barDark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon I_vote_rcap 
SacredChick (539)
DarkPhoenix1515 (527)
Vorpax (382)
shadowhunt3r (322)
Kiyatsu (278)
obscura (265)
CherubUltima (261)
Sushinron (255)

Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeus-X
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Zeus-X

Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon Empty
PostSubject: Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon   Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:36 am

Warriors,

The Dark Hermit and The Immortals will relinquish their characters on Thursday, the 18th of February.

Some of them have plagued The Land, some have done much good for their clans.

To commemorate their service, we call on them to bare arms one last time on Thursday in Bloody Plains.

GMs shall be spawning mobs as well.

Watch this post for further details on those events.
Back to top Go down

Dark Hermit and Immortals final Armageddon
Page 1 of 1