UnitedForces Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedForces Hero League :: 9Dragons

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This game never dies ><
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm by Zeus-X

» TI(focking)BET !! FINALLY, TIBET IS HERE !! (patch 110 i think xD)
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 am by Sushinron

» Asura/Bardo Compensation Announcement (It's This Weekend)
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am by BloodMist

» Patch 108 Notes
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am by BloodMist

» update issue
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 am by DarkPhoenix1515

» Mall Price Increases With Tibet
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 am by Zeus-X

» Twitter Event #2 : 'Cool' buff on Sunday
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am by SacredChick

» 9D Promos & Events - 2/25-3/4 50% Off Tibet Refine Packs
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 am by Zeus-X

» Rules and Conduct - Effective 22nd February 2010
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 am by DarkPhoenix1515

PST Time
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Evolet (880)
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_vote_lcapWarning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_voting_barWarning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_vote_rcap 
Zeus-X (693)
Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_vote_lcapWarning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_voting_barWarning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! I_vote_rcap 
SacredChick (539)
DarkPhoenix1515 (527)
Vorpax (382)
shadowhunt3r (322)
Kiyatsu (278)
obscura (265)
CherubUltima (261)
Sushinron (255)

Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!

Go down 
+2
Evolet
Zeus-X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus-X
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Supa-Dupa Noob!
Zeus-X

Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! Empty
PostSubject: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Warriors,

There is a scam going on whereby Gold Spammers are buying and then selling XP Cards to players for ridiculous amounts of ingame Gold, then reselling the Gold.

As our first step in cleaning this up, we will immediately alter XP Cards to become non-tradeable until further notice.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause any player who utilizes this practice for noble purposes, but for the good of the ingame economy, this must be implemented.

I decided to warn you here in advance, assuming no gold spammers out there would bother to take the time to read this post.
Back to top Go down
Evolet
Mofo
Mofo
Evolet

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down
CherubUltima
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
CherubUltima

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 am

if they make it not tradeable doesnt means gold seller cant buy then anymore and sell to players ing, they can open a stand if this also dont work they still can use scals and tears for sell

and enough ppl in game buying gold now from gold sellers, there is no way to make much money fast to buy rare xpensive items Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! Fresse
Back to top Go down
SacredChick
R2D2 O_O
R2D2 O_O
SacredChick

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 am

WHAT THE ****??!
Back to top Go down
WitchBladePL
Destiny's Hands
Destiny's Hands
WitchBladePL

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 am

and what about scale/tear scammers >_> this is furthermore important than that and make them not-tradeable again is stupid idea
Back to top Go down
littlehealer
^^ Vampire Queen ^^
^^ Vampire Queen ^^
littlehealer

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 am

ooooooooooohhh aclaim sux badly god dem it -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!   Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning! We are about to limit XP Card Use!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnitedForces Hero League :: The Game :: Events and Announcements-
Jump to: